BasementGamers Warhammer 40k Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome!!! Empty Welcome!!!

Post  Admin Sun May 15, 2011 4:12 am

Hi everybody. I am Zarel one of the Admin's of the site and I would like to say welcome to our forum! Please help us grow and become a major source of information for all 40K players out there. Post and answer questions as much as possible. Our team will also try if possible to respond with some video reply's about tactics, questions, tactics and some strategies of the game. Thanks for coming and can't wait to see all of your posts!

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://basementgamers.freezoka.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!!

Post  MAGiM Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 am

This is MAGiM with BasmentGamers and i wanted to inform you new comers what this forum and our web site is all about. First about myself. I have played all kinds of games for over 25 years. (yes, I am old and no I do not have a walker. I am not that old) Warhammer 40k is the newest game for me which has all the qualities I enjoy about gaming. Not only is 40k a game it is also a hobby. Assembling and painting models adds a liitle of yourself to the game. With an artistic background I extremely enjoy this part of W40K. Besides I need something to do when no-one else is available to play a game. Let's face it, playing the game doesn't pay the bills.

Now that I play Warhammer 40K I have done research to fill in the questions my gaming group have had in the past. Whenever i had a question I would find it scattered throughout the wonderful world of the web or unavailable. Let's face it, local game shops do not stay up late as we do. So my gaming group thought "Wouldn't it be great if there was a website that had all the answers available at one site? Not only that but tips, tricks, tactics, builds, painted models for viewing pleasure, battle reports, and everything else 40K." Here we are. We are currently at the beginning stage of it all and I have purchased a new camera in order to provide the videos we will be placing on the website. (yah.)

Foremost, Basementgamers website/forum is for you. It will teach you about 40k and hopfully answer all your questions about the game. Eventually we will post how to videos, battle reports, tips and trick, teaching the rules and much, much more. What we need from you is what you would like to see, answers to questions, questions need answered, or simple rule chat. It is up to you.

We are human and humans make mistakes. We will post what we beleive is correct and as accurate as possible. However if you see something incorrect, please post or send me a PM or Zarel a PM. We will correct it as soon as possible to be sure that all our information is correct and up to date.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.
MAGiM
MAGiM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum