BasementGamers Warhammer 40k Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your army is?

5 posters

Go down

Your army is? Empty Your army is?

Post  Kursid Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 am

Let us know what army/ies you like to play or are interested in trying out. i myself have always been an alt-oholic in every game so i cant stick with just one i want to master them all. below is a list of my armies a name if i have gave them one and their motto if they have it yet.

The emperors finest Imperial guard regiment around the Izzonian 5th Column "No enemy is so strong that over whelming numbers and artillery cant clear them out"

Eldar (not played much anymore)

Chaos Space Marines, Name and motto to come

Tyranid (in the making) Painting Hyve fleet behemoth style splinter fleet name undecided "Space marines are nothing more than human M&M's with a harder outer shell"
Kursid
Kursid

Back to top Go down

Your army is? Empty Re: Your army is?

Post  Zarel Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 am

I play Chaos Space marines (no motto) , I change my army build all the time makes the game more interesting and keeps me playing with the all and powerful Chaos!
Zarel
Zarel
Admin
Admin

http://basementgamers.freezoka.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Greyhand Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 am

Myself am Rolling Grey Knights. No motto either, Have a standard build plus a few new builds that will change the way i play my army completely that I'm looking forward to trying
Greyhand
Greyhand
VIP
VIP

http://verkiel.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MAGiM Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am

I play da Orks. (Killa da Git) I have played them for over a year now and i am moving into new teritory. Blood Angels. It is a nice change in pace especially when it come to painting from green into red. My favorite model is the Big Mek with SAG. Stop your moaning, i know alot of people play with the KFF but i find it more fun to attack than defend. Even if I run the risk of blowing myself up or other orky goodness. Blood Angels, thus far, is good to have but tough to break away from assaulting as much as i am used to. However with a higher chance to actually hit what i am aiming at is alittle releif from the Orks.
MAGiM
MAGiM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pooflinger_legit Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 am

Codex Space Marines: They get a bad rep online, but I feel I can drip every bit of ridiculousness from them.

I love "Vanillas" and absolutely nothing about them feels vanilla. They have nearly infinite possibilities, and I find myself able to build close combat, Ranged and somewhere in-between lists. I have ran Vulkhan (who is ridiculouse), Lysander (My Fave), and Shrike (if I want to be a cheesy asshole).

I'm also playing with Greyknights... which are generically abusive (24 inch range of death)

But my next mastermind shall be Black Templar, who have been very kind to me to date. Slightly overpointed (but in no way underpowered) I find them... a nice change.

Vanilla has been good to me, and its time for a change.
Next army shall be Tyranids. Let the Lictors creep, and Trygons Dig. None shall stay my wrath... MWHAHAHAHA
Pooflinger_legit
Pooflinger_legit
6+ save
6+ save

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down