BasementGamers Warhammer 40k Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many points do you go with?

3 posters

Go down

How many points do you go with? Empty How many points do you go with?

Post  MAGiM Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 pm

There are a ton of choices when it comes to building armies. No matter how you though, one choice always sticks out. How many points. We take this for granted when we are building our army. Have you ever thought that the size of your army may help you win or lose a battle? I know that if i were to play Orks against the Tau, I would go with 1250pts. I would have a much better chance to beat tham because of who can be feilded with the Tau army.

So the question to you is "How many points do you go with to help secure a win? And against what army?"
MAGiM
MAGiM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many points do you go with? Empty Re: How many points do you go with?

Post  Zarel Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 am

Well to me it doesnt really matter. The more points just means more that you would have to kill and maybe seeing some more of the major players in the game (HQ's, More heavy support ect) but other than that both sides get the advantage so it evens out IMO.
Zarel
Zarel
Admin
Admin

http://basementgamers.freezoka.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Greyhand Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 am

I personally like a 1500 pt Game, It gives you enough to work with especially if you have a cost heavy army such at the Grey Knights or Space wolves. Having a 1250 or smaller game makes one feel the pain when your sitting there with 5 to 10 models on a field and your staring down 30+ orks.
Greyhand
Greyhand
VIP
VIP

http://verkiel.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum